Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Weak Week


It was monday(14 sep) 4 o'clock in the morning i heard a voice,"chalo utho.tyar ho jayo jana hai".I had to go to PTU for some DMC issue.At 6,i reached Bathinda,then i changed the bus and sit in which is going to Moga.Then after having some breakfast,i again took the bus for Jalandhar.I reached jalandhar at 10.At 11,i am at the main gate of PTU.After 5 hours,my stars shine and i had my DMC.At 9 pm i was at home.I wasted half day in buses and half day at PTU.

On tuesday,I got up at 8 in the morning.After having breakfast,i again slept.I wake up at 2. Then i realise i have to go to college.In the evening,I reached the hostel.Friends are demanding treat from me.Issuing a DMC from PTU is so difficlut,it deserve a treat..ha ha :-)

On Wednesday,i attend the classes.
Wednesday evening, i m not feeling well.At night worse thing happens,it converts into fever.Whole night i am fighting with fever.

On Thursday ,i am again at Bunk.Full day i am lying in bed.Some of my friends ENJOYING classes on this day.Amazing...Keep it up man,itz last sem.In the evening,we went to hospital for the medicine.

Friday morning,i left for home.At noon,i reach home.

The whole week goes blank.I have done nothing.But getting DMC is not a small acheivement.

4 comments:

gagandeep said...

hahahahah....koi ni ....chalda a

Suprabhat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suprabhat said...

Check Out My Blog ...

http://roorkie.blogspot.com

Unknown Anonymous said...

acha , party kithe diti c?

Post a Comment